PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
2. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age (at least 16 years old) to form a binding contract with vancouver-computer.net, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services or Product(s) under the laws of local countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Product or Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that vancouver-computer.net may amend any Terms at any time by amending the Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
4. You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with vancouver-computer.net or our affiliate for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
5. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized person of vancouver-computer.net.
6. Customers agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by vancouver-computer.net in connection with orders placed at vancouver-computer.net. vancouver-computer.net has the right to suspend or terminate any Customers account if the Customer fails to provide the required information and materials or provides inaccurate or fraudulent information.
7. Under no circumstances shall vancouver-computer.net be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content, products or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
8. Each User agrees that vancouver-computer.net shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any use or storage of any products purchased from vancouver-computer.net.
9. When you make a purchase, you agree that the risk of loss transfers from Vancouver Computer or Third party to you from the moment we and/or the supplier delivers your order to the carrier. You agree that all shipping or delivery times of products ordered/purchased are estimates only. You agree that you will not request or demand a refund for 60 days after order is processed.
10. Vancouver-computer.net will issue refunds within 30 days purchase if order cannot be shipped due to location or product inventory or shipping issues that may arise.
11. You will bear all related liabilities and risks during the third-party transportation of your order.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Washington State, USA.
If you have any questions, please contact us.