1 Channel 5V Relay Control Module Low Level Trigger Optocoupler Isolation
33 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
1. This module meet safety standard, control areas and load area have the isolation groo;
2. The double FR – 4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process;
3. The relay control;
4. it have power and relay operation instructions, and bright, disconnect the da1wn;
5. Signal input with low level signal, the common and often start conduction;
6. Relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
7. One often opened a normally closed contact;
8. Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
The positive (VCC: connect 5 v power supply according to the relay voltage power supply)
GND: 5 v power supply cathode
IN: relay module (effective) low level trigger signal trigger end
High Level and Low Level Meaning:
High level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and trigger the end, when the trigger side has the positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
Low level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and trigger the end, when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
1 x 1 Channel 5V Relay Control Module Low Level Trigger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.