100Mbps/1000Mbps 5V 3A Type-C Power Over Ethernet Active POE Splitter for Raspberry Pi 4B
7 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
1. A POE splitter can split the POE signal into 5V USB-C power supply and gigabit Ethernet in RJ45 so that non-POE devices can be powered over Ethernet.
2. The splitter complies with the IEEE802.3af/at standard and can provide DC 5V power supply for network terminals below 15W.
3. The splitter separates the power and data signals transmitted through the network cable, and is used in conjunction with the power supply equipment that meets the IEEE 802.3 af/at standard (such as POE power supply switches, POE centralized power supplies, POE power supply transceivers, etc.). It can be used for those that do not support POE. Network equipment provides data and power at the same time.
4. The splitter can output a voltage of 5V and can be used with power supply equipment to flexibly expand the home network and office network without being restricted by the power line layout.
5. Attention: The POE splitter must be connected to the POE switch, or 48V-52V POE injector!
Item Type: 5V/3A Type C POE Splitter
Compliant with: IEEE802.3af/at
Power Input: DC 44~57V
Power Output: DC 5V Type-C
Data and Power Input Port: from RJ45 female (Compliant with IEEE802.3af/at POE)
Data Output Port: RJ45 Male
Max Transmission distance: 150 Meters (Depends on the quality of RJ45 Cable)
Data Transfer Rate: 100Mbps/1000Mbps
Devices will be detected before POE input
Power Pin: Support both 1/2(+), 3/6(-) and 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
LED indicator: POE input power indicator
Ambient temperature working temperature: 0~55℃
Working humidity: 90%, no condensation
Storage temperature: -20~70℃; storage humidity: 95%, non-condensing
Size: 80 x 29 x 22mm
1 x 5V/3A Type C POE Splitter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.