Here is a collection of Christmas-related print model files for everyone to print their own Christmas model decorations with a 3D printer. Let’s start finding out more fun.
2. Christmas tree.STL
3. Deco noel 1.SLT
4. Deco noel 2.STL
5. Deco noel 3.STL
7. Reindeer Christmas Card.STL
8. Cartoon reindeer.STL
9. Santa Claus01.STL
There are some tutorial video for you to assemble more simple:
1. CR 10S Pro auto-leveling printing tutorial
2. Replace auto-leveling kits
3. Cleaning nozzle throat tutorial
4. Replace nozzle kit
5. Replace mainboard and adapter.
6. How to refresh the screen firmware and motherboard firmware for CR 10S Pro? (Common for both machines)
7. User Manual
– Upgraded version of CR-10S. 300mmx300mmx400mm / 11.8’x11.8’x15.7′ large printing size.
– Matrix automatic leveling, easy leveling with both automatic leveling and auxiliary leveling modes. Single-point fix in time, easy leveling with auxiliary leveling modes.
– Resume printing function, restart and continue printing, realizing long-time print (the printing model will not be affected)
– Double gear extrusion mechanism, has a large extrusion to make sure feeding smoothly
– 4.3 inch Colorful touch screen, status display, function display, parameters all setting are clear to check
– Filament detection, transparent filament can also be detected, auto shut down while runnig out of the filament
– V2.4.1 Motherboard, four-layer PCB board, TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision
– 500W Brand power supply, realizing stable printing, which can use 100V-240V, no need to adjust.
– With high quality teflontube, high temperature resistant makes the feeding smoother, but improves the printing quality
– Quickly heating up to 110°C, only needs 5 minutes
Here is Manual for your reference.
Recommended Creality 3D Part
Creality 3D Big Enclosure
✔Applicable models: Ender-3 series/CR10 series
ID: 1616097(click to know more)