Geekcreit Assembled Geiger Counter Module Miller Tube GM Tube Nuclear Radiation Geekcreit for Arduino – products that work with official Arduino boards
8 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Geiger tube parameters:
Technical parameters diameter:Φ10±0.5mm
Total length: 90±2mm
Starting voltage: < 350V
Recommended operating voltage: 380V
Minimum plateau length: 80V
Maximum plateau slope: 10%/80V
Extreme operating voltage: 550V
The maximum count rate: 25 times / min
Life: > 1 x 10^9 pulse
Medium temperature: -40 ~ 55 ℃
Infos: click here!
1) 5V power supply, or 1.5V 3x battery; 1.2V 4x battery, current: 30mA – 12mA
2) for the detection of 20mR/h ~ 120mR/h of gamma rays and 100 ~ 1800 off
variables / points / cm 2 of the soft beta ray.
3) sound and light alarm
4) interrupt the output interface, through this interface can be connected to the
microcontroller and then displayed on the LCD.
5) Ardunio compatible
6) supports most of the Geiger tube: M4011, STS-5, SBM20, J305, etc. (the
330~600V operating voltage of the Geiger tube can be supported).
7) support the computer (PC) data acquisition, Matlab analysis and processing
Detection of nuclear radiation work (copy the following link to the browser to watch):
Customers using our Geiger counter to record the video:
Compatible with :
(recommended UNO R3 , or any other arbitrary with 5V and external interrupt INT)
Internet can be downloaded: SPI example for Radiation Logger
Logger Radiation can be used as the host computer software to build radiation monitoring station.
1 x Assembled Radiation system
1 x GM Tube
1 x Power supply cable
1 x Battery Holder (without batteries)
3 x Jumper Wires
4 x Nuts
1 x Acrylic cover
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.