YAHBOOM 0.96 inch OLED LCD Display Blue and Yellow Dual Color 12864 Serial Port Compatible with UNO Module
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
0.96 inch OLED LCD Display
Control chip: SSD1306
Display area: 21.744mm*10.864mm
Interface type: SPI, IIC
Working temperature: -40℃~70℃
Color display: Blue and Yellow
1. No backlight is required, and the display unit can emit light
2. High resolution: 128*64 (same as LCD12864, but this product is more densely dotted)
3. Viewing angle: >160.
4. Support many control chips: fully compatible with Arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STM32, CSRchips, etc.
5. Low power consumption: 0.08W when the full screen is lit, and 0.06W when displaying characters on the normal full screen
6. Wide voltage support: directly support 3V~5V DC without any modification
7. Working temperature: -40°C~70°C
8. 10 ports occupy less: using SPI or IIC communication mode, only 4 10 ports can be driven at most, the default delivery is SPI.
9. IIC method needs to change the resistance by yourself.
10. Driver chip: SSD1306. No font library: use modulo software to get words, and get what to display
1. GND power ground
2. VCC power supply positive (3~5.5V)
3. D0 pin D0 of OLED is the clock pin in SPI and IIC communication
4. D1 pin D1 of OLED is a data pin in SPI and IIC communication
5. The RES# pin of RES OLED is used to reset (low-level reset)
6. D/C#E pin of DC OLED, data and command control pin
7. The CS# pin of CS OLED, which is the chip select pin
Note for use: OLED display is different from LCD; OLED is self-luminous; therefore, there is no backlight, and the screen will not have any response when only power is applied; the display must be correctly operated by the program, please be aware.
1 x Module
(the other items are not includes)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.