Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
2. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age (at least 16 years old) to form a binding contract with vancouver-computer.net, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of local countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that vancouver-computer.net may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
4. You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with vancouver-computer.net or our affiliate for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
5. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized person of vancouver-computer.net.
6. Customers agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by vancouver-computer.net in connection with orders placed at vancouver-computer.net. vancouver-computer.net has the right to suspend or terminate any Customers account if the Customer fails to provide the required information and materials or provides inaccurate or fraudulent information.
7. Under no circumstances shall vancouver-computer.net be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
8. Each User agrees that vancouver-computer.net shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any use or storage of any products purchased from vancouver-computer.net.
9. When you make a purchase, you agree that the risk of loss transfers from Vancouver Computer to you from the moment we and/or the supplier delivers your order to the carrier.
You will bear all related liabilities and risks during the third-party transportation of your order.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Washington State, USA.
If you have any questions, please click here to contact us.